In order to offer our guests the freedom to travel with peace of mind in this unprecedented context, we have reinforced our welcome procedures accompanied by Bureau Veritas, an expert in auditing and certification who certified us with the Safeguard label. In compliance with the French government guidelines, we make every effort to ensure that each step of your stay at Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is perfectly safe, while appreciating French luxury, a precious art of living.
HEALTH PASS AND MASK WEARING
Please note that a health pass is required for access to the Spa by Clarins. As from August 9th, 2021, it will also be required for access to the hotel’s restaurants and bars, including the breakfast area. Please present either a certified vaccination certificate, a negative test (RT-PCR or antigen detection test within 48 hours), a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 (positive RT-PCR test no less than 11 days and at least 6 months). Besides, please note that wearing a mask is mandatory to circulate in the hotel, including the rooftop and the patio.
– All our employees have been trained and continue to be trained in barrier gestures and good hygiene practices to protect themselves and our guests (systematic use of hydroalcoholic gel, mandatory wearing of masks in offices and public spaces, etc.).
– A member of our management team has been trained and appointed as a “Health and Safety Referent” to ensure the application and respect of good practices and measures.
– A temperature check is carried out before each shift for all staff.
– Hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal and wearing of a mask is mandatory for everyone, as from 11 years old, in the public areas of the hotel (surgical masks are available if necessary).
– A temperature check is carried out by security at the entrance of the hotel.
– Plexiglas windows have been installed in all reception areas (reception, concierge desk) as well as posters to remind everyone of good prevention practices.
– The hotel’s underground parking lot is subject to the same cleaning and disinfection protocols. You will be able to park safely and go directly to the hotel unless you require valet parking. Our attendants wear masks and disinfect their hands before each vehicle pick-up.
– All living spaces and points of contact (elevators, door handles, switches, etc.) are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals several times per hour by a cleaning team trained to the requirements of a strict protocol.
– The cleaning and disinfection of the rooms is framed by a rigorous protocol with certified anti-microbial and anti-viral equipment and products.
– Dematerialized tools that do not require paper exchange have been put in place to offer a digital alternative to certain processes: room-directory, restaurant menu and spa menu available on an iPad in the room.
– Hydroalcoholic gel and surgical masks are available in your room.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
– A health pass will be required for access to the restaurants and bars including the breakfast area as from August 9th, 2021.
– All the hotel’s restaurants and bars have set up the recommended distance between the tables and wearing of a mask is mandatory to move around. This protocol also applies in the breakfast area, Le Pationata.
– The restaurant and bar menu is available on the hotel’s website and accessible via a QR-code you can scan in the restaurant with your Smartphone.
– A room service let you enjoy the pleasures of dining in your room any time of the day (this service is maintained in case the restaurant is closed by the authorities).
– A health pass is required for access to the Spa by Clarins.
– The Spa by Clarins continues to welcome you by appointment for treatments and massages delivered in strict compliance with the health protocol in force. The sauna is accessible for hotel guests by reservation only. The hammam is temporarily closed due to the current health situation.
– The fitness room is available to hotel guests for up to 3 people.
For reservations until August 14th, 2021, cancel free of charge until D-14.
For reservations from August 15th, 2021 until October 31st, 2021, cancel free of charge until D-3.
For more information on our sanitary measures, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
À bientôt at Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez.