In order to offer our guests the freedom to travel with peace of mind in this unprecedented context, we have reinforced our welcome procedures, accompanied by Bureau Veritas, an expert in auditing and certification, and rigorously follow the guidelines of the French government. We make every effort to ensure that each step of your stay at the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is perfectly safe, while appreciating French luxury, a precious art of living of which we are the fervent ambassadors.
(non-exhaustive and evolutionary list based on the world situation related to Covid-19):
– All our employees have been trained and continue to be trained in barrier gestures and good hygiene practices to protect themselves and our guests (systematic use of hydroalcoholic gel, mandatory wearing of masks in offices and public spaces, etc.).
– A member of our management team has been trained and appointed as a “Health and Safety Referent” to ensure the application and respect of good practices and measures.
– Hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal and wearing of a mask is mandatory for everyone, as from 11 years old, in the public areas of the hotel (surgical masks are available if necessary).
– Plexiglas windows have been installed in all reception areas (reception, concierge desk) as well as posters to remind everyone of good prevention practices.
– The hotel’s underground parking lot is subject to the same cleaning and disinfection protocols. You will be able to park safely and go directly to the hotel unless you require valet parking. Our attendants wear masks and disinfect their hands before each vehicle pick-up.
– All living spaces and points of contact (elevators, door handles, switches, etc.) are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals several times per hour by a cleaning team trained to the requirements of a strict protocol.
– The cleaning and disinfection of the rooms is framed by a rigorous protocol with certified anti-microbial and anti-viral equipment and products.
– Dematerialized tools that do not require paper exchange have been put in place to offer a digital alternative to certain processes: room-directory, restaurant menu and spa menu available on an iPad in the room.
– Hydroalcoholic gel and surgical masks are available in your room.
– The hotel’s restaurant, Les Toits located on the rooftop, has set up the recommended distance between the tables and wearing of a mask is mandatory to move around. This protocol also applies in the breakfast area – Le Pationata on the first floor – as well as in the bars. The outdoor areas, terrace on the rooftop and patio on the first floor, allow meals to be taken outdoors on sunny days.
– The menu is available on the hotel’s website and accessible via a QR-code you can scan in the restaurant with your Smartphone.
– A room service let you enjoy the pleasures of dining in your room any time of the day (this service is maintained in case the restaurant is closed by the authorities).
– The Spa by Clarins continues to welcome you by appointment for treatments and massages delivered in strict compliance with the health protocol in force. The sauna is accessible for hotel guests by reservation only at the Spa. The hammam is temporarily closed due to the current health situation.
– The fitness room is available to hotel guests upon reservation only at the Spa. It is completely cleaned and disinfected after each use before accepting a new reservation.
For reservations until June 23, 2021, cancel free of charge until D-3.
For more information on our sanitary measures, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
À bientôt at Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez.